File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.4.0 (see full changelog for more)?
- Add Compare Attributes option to Advanced Job options, Off by default.
- Restore Compare ACL and Compare ExtAttr options that were removed in 10.3.9.
- Fix Sync Folders are the same error, by correcting Distinct URL computation.
- File Monitoring + Compare Attrs/ACL: Separate these flags in monitoring, as Windows can do them separately.
- Folder Options: move all Local FS options (Compress, FAT-like) from Connection options to Folder options.
- Browse Dialog + Multi-Select: fix problems in Go/Refresh.
- Browse Dialog: Fix auto-switch to Folders from Account for smb:// and gstp:// does not show Folder tree.
- Message Boxes: Make them wider, to 550 pixels.
- Account Manager: Fix Connectoid options do not stick, when changed.