HWiNFO32 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO32 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO32 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
This is the portable version of HWiNFO32.
Version 5.52 see entire changelog for more info):
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B350 series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME A320M-K.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with invalid driver dates.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X99 Micro.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some later Intel NUC systems.
- Added Intel Cannon Lake PCH and Lewisburg SKU brand names.
- Enhanced enumeration of USB hubs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X370-A.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI X370/B350 series mainboards.
- Fixed VDD/NB voltage monitoring on Richtek RT8894A/ASP1106.
- Added a new option for AMD GPUs to prefer ADL information instead of direct instantaneous methods.
- Added a new sensor column to show profiling time (time required to read entire sensor and value data).
- Fixed a possible hang on some secondary NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of ATA Device Statistics.
- Fixed reporting of Trfc on Ryzen when DIMM0 is not populated.
Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X370-F and ROG STRIX B350-