HWiNFO64 is a system information and diagnostic tool that tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about your 64-bit PC's configuration. You'll find information on the CPU, hard drives, graphics card, motherboard, chipset type, BIOS version and date, memory modules, installed operating system and more. And that's just the "System Summary" screen.
Move on to the main program and you'll find a hardware tree that looks a lot like Device Manager, only with far, far more information. On our test PC, for example, expanding the Monitors section of Device Manager only told us about the driver we were using ("Generic PnP Monitor"). HWiNFO64 managed to tell us the monitor name, serial number, date of manufacture, horizontal and vertical frequencies, supported video modes, and much more (28 items in total). It's just as thorough when reporting on other areas of your PC, too.
HWiNFO64 also includes a capable benchmark module, that will test and report on the speed of your CPU, memory and hard drive. And its monitoring tool can track and display your CPU, motherboard and hard drive temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and more, very useful for detecting hardware problems that might otherwise be hard to spot.
Note that this is the portable edition of HWiNFO64.
Version 5.50 see entire changelog for more info):
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Ryzen memory timings if first memory controller is not active.
- Fixed occasional erratic sensor readouts on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO.
- Added reporting of SMU Firmware Revision for AMD Ryzen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0.
- Fixed reporting of CPB status on AMD Ryzen.
- Simplified adjusting of sensor item settings via right-click context menu.
- Added board-level monitoring of CPU current and power on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI and PRIME X370.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X370 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X370 series mainboards.
- Added support of some later Corsair H110i coolers.
- Added reporting of AMD AGESA version.
- Added a new telemetry method to monitor Ryzen CPU+SoC voltage, current and power.
- Improved support of Intel Skylake-SP.
- Fixed monitoring of water sensor temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS IX and CROSSHAIR VI series.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 570 and RX 580.
- Improved support of AMD ThreadRipper.