KOPLAYER is an Android emulator for the PC.
The program opens with only a few basic apps - Gallery, Music, Settings - but full access to the Play Store means it's easy to find and add more.
Whatever you install is generally easy to control with the mouse, but it's also possible to play games with the keyboard, gamepads and more.
Built-in video recording enables sharing your game triumphs with the world. Click the Record button, confirm, start playing, and KOPLAYER saves full-screen footage to your local PC (not the Android file system). Click Stop and you can view the file, or share it on YouTube or Facebook in a click or two.
Simple folder sharing allows transferring files between your PC and virtual device. Just click "Shared Folder", point the program at a PC folder, and it's immediately available in the Android file manager CyanogenMod.
A left-hand toolbar gives quick access to key features like volume adjustment, screen captures or the "full screen" option, and there are a few basic settings available (choose your preferred resolution, set a Boss Key).
-Support Pokemon Go
- Keyboard control to move anywhere you like
- Virtual GPS breaks the limitation of countries and without going out
- Perfectly running steaming apps and other hot new games
- Fix black block graphic problem in specific games
- Solving Sticking at 99% while launching KOPLAYER
- Add customized mobile information, like IMEI, brand, phone number, etc.
- Add customized number of CPU core
- New button at left toolbar to add apk files more easily
- Reduce launching time while start KOPLAYER
- Optimized graphics and operation
- Fix other known bugs