AIDA64 is a powerful system information, benchmarking and diagnostic tool that can provide a host of information about the current state of your PC.
The program is able to tell you a great deal about your PCs hardware, for instance, without you having to open the case. Motherboard model, CPU type and speed, chipset details, memory speeds, BIOS date, there's plenty of useful information to explore.
Maybe you're planning on overclocking your system? A helpful Overclock page details your current CPU clock, multiplier, FSB speed, QPI clock, GPU clocks and more.
And the Sensor page will keep you up-to-date on your current system temperatures (motherboard, CPU, GPU, GPU memory and drives, if your hardware supports this), fan speeds, voltages and more.
AIDA64 isn't just about hardware, though. It can also tell you about your current Windows installation, running processes, system drivers, services and more. Configuration details on offer include startup programs, scheduled tasks and so on. And a handy Licences page is even able to display product keys for many supported programs, useful as an easy way to back these up.
And you also get some very capable benchmarks to measure the speed of your CPU, RAM or disks.
Please note, the trial version of AIDA64 obscures some information in its reports. If you're looking for product keys, for instance, some will be displayed in full, others will be only partially available ("Y2666-[ TRIAL VERSION ]"). Purchasing a licence will remove this restriction, allowing you to see the complete report.
AIDA64 v6.00 ships with these new features:
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Comet Lake CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks