Mountain Duck is a handy tool for mounting server and cloud storage accounts as local drives in Finder and Windows Explorer.
Based on Cyberduck, by the same developer, Mountain Duck can connect to FTP and SFTP servers, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Azure and OpenStack Swift storage.
Full support for secured SSL connections, strong ciphers, public key and two factor authentication keeps your communications safe at all times.
Setup is easy, particularly on the Mac: there's no admin privileges or installation required.
And once Mountain Duck is running, there's no more work to do. You're able to browse remote files and open them with any application, just as though they were on a local drive.
What's new in v2.7 (see full changelog for more)?
- Default connection profile for Microsoft Sharepoint
- Bugfix Failure saving files from Adobe InDesign (macOS)
- Bugfix Improve listing performance for versioned buckets (S3)
- Bugfix Default buttons in alerts do not work with keyboard input (macOS)
- Bugfix Invalid role session name with Credentials from AWS Security Token Service connection profile (S3)